Build bridges to improving human health
Faculty and students within the College of Science and Engineering are collaborating with University of Minnesota health researchers and partnering with industry experts in search of new cures and technologies that will lead to longer, healthier lives. With your support, we can build bridges from our current successes to tomorrow’s solutions.
- A biomedical “thinking cap” that translates brainpower into movement and holds the key to better treatment of brain disorders
- An advanced monitoring device that detects and prevents sudden cardiac arrests
- Research using nanotechnology to discover a cancer vaccine, improve insulin-delivery systems for people with diabetes, and design devices to make surgery less invasive
- Increasing the number of graduates to meet increasing demand for scientists and engineers ready to work on innovative technologies that will save lives.
- Increasing faculty and graduate researchers who will collaborate with U of M health researchers and industry experts in the search for new cures, treatments, and diagnostic tools.
Bridges to tomorrow