Give to CSE
Today’s challenges demand creative minds whose fresh ideas, curiosity, and drive will lead us to a better world. Each year, the College of Science and Engineering produces scientists and engineers capable of tackling the world’s most serious challenges. Explore the ways you can help to make a difference while meeting your own personal and financial goals.
You can help invent the future. Private funding will help advance innovation and research for solutions to many of the world's most pressing problems.
Our college’s strategic priorities include:
- Raising the number of graduating scientists and engineers by 30 percent within five years
- Increasing energy security and protecting the environment
- Improving human health through scientific research and new technologies
- Leading the way in nanotechnology
Our college’s greatest areas of need for private funding include:
- Increasing the dollars for scholarships and fellowships to compete for the best undergraduate and graduate students.
- Creating new endowed chairs and professorships to support, attract, and retain high-quality faculty and research.
- Investing in our world-class research facilities and learning environments.
- Taking advantage of opportunities for bold new initiatives with real-world impact.
Learn how you can support the college's priorities.
Your gift makes a difference!
Your gift is an investment in a better tomorrow.
Make a gift online today.
"In the end, education may be the only thing that can make a difference in this world."
—Ron Christenson, ME '72
"The University must keep pace with rapid global innovation and secure Minnesota's position as a leader in science and engineering."
—Eric Kaler, ChemE Ph.D. '82
President, University of Minnesota