CSE Alumni Relations
Be a part of the worldwide network of more than 55,000 College of Science and Engineering alumni. Stay in touch, get involved, and support the college. We also offer many events for you to connect with other alumni including public lectures, Homecoming, and reunions.
Give to CSE
The College of Science and Engineering is bridging the future – and you can help! Your gift can make a difference in achieving the college’s following strategic priorities:
- Raising the number of graduating scientists and engineers by 20 percent within five years
- Increasing energy security and protecting the environment
- Improving human health through scientific research and new technologies
- Leading the way in nanotechnology
Discover where your support is needed most:
- Student center
- Physics and nanotechnology facility
- Graduate fellowships
Give now to CSE!
Access alumni services
Need to know more about an event or opportunity? Need help accomplishing a task or finding the right person on campus? Contact Alumni Relations, Ann Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-626-1802.
Come back to campus for alumni events
- Homecoming – each year the College of Science and Engineering celebrates before the homecoming parade
- Public lectures – lectures throughout the year explore ways that science or engineering are impacting society
- Science and Engineering Day – this day-long event updates you on the latest research and provides an opportunity to network with fellow professionals
- 50-Year Reunion and Golden Medallion Society Celebration – this event each May, held in conjunction with the CSE Commencement Ceremony, connects you with friends and helps you see first-hand how the college has changed
Watch for more information on these and other events on our website throughout the year.
Check out other sections of the CSE website
The College of Science and Engineering has a new website to better serve future students, current students, and former students like you! Alumni may find the following parts of the site particularly interesting.
- Why CSE – Discover reasons that students are choosing to come here today.
- Departments – Get a glimpse of world-class education and cutting-edge research within our departments.
- Research – Learn about the college's research enterprise and connect to researchers.
- Giving to CSE – Explore meaningful opportunities to support the college.
- Professional Development – Brush up on your professional skills by attending one of our many department and center short courses, workshops, seminars, symposiums and colloquia.
Class of 1965 50-Year Reunion
May 14-15, 2015
Golden Medallion Society Reunion
May 15, 2015
2014 CSE Alumni Homecoming Celebration
2014 CSE 50-Year Reunion and Golden Medallion Society Reunion photos
2013 CSE Leadership Celebration photos
2013 CSE Alumni Homecoming Celebration photos
CSE Public Lecture Webcasts
View recorded webcast of Oct. 29, 2013 lecture—"High Performance Computing: Then and What's Next"
View recorded webcast of Oct. 17, 2012 lecture—"Disruptive Tech: What's New, What's Coming, and How It Will Change Everything"
View recorded webcast of June 20, 2012 lecture—"The Low Life of River Deltas"
View recorded webcast of June 16, 2011 lecture—"Lost in Shangri-La: A True Story of Survival, Adventure and the Most Incredible Rescue Mission of World War II"
View recorded webcast of April 5, 2011 lecture—"SUNgas: A Vision for Renewable Fuels"