Science Court Trial and Verdict Announcement
The Science Court trial is this weekend! You are invited to participate in the trial and verdict announcement in-person or via Zoom.
- Science Court trial
- WHEN: Saturday, April 23, 9 AM - 4 PM
- WHERE: In person in Mondale Hall Room 25 at the University of Minnesota, West bank campus, or via Zoom at the following trial zoom link.
- WHAT: The students of Science Court will argue in front of a jury of citizens, Reform and Refine strategies to address limitations of the current grading and student assessment methods at UMN.
- Verdict announcement and public discussion
- WHEN: Tuesday, April 26, 4 PM - 5 PM
- WHERE: In person in Mondale Hall Room 25 at the University of Minnesota, West bank campus, or via Zoom at the following verdict zoom link.
- WHAT: The jury's verdict announcement, followed by an open public discussion with the audience, jury, students, and staff of Science Court.
Note that masks are required for in-person participants in accordance with UMN policy for classroom settings.
We hope to see you at these two exciting events!
The Science Court Team