- The Taylor Student Projects Fund is available to students each Fall, Spring, and Summer to purchase materials and components for your individual or group project. The deadline to apply for Spring 2021 semester is Feb. 2, 2021. Fill out the Taylor Student Project Fund Application.
- Student groups can be a great source of support and funding. The university, CSE, and its department provide funding for student groups to meet their goals. If you are interested in delivering something great, check out the CSE list of project-based groups. However, any group can sponsor a project in the Anderson Labs!
- The University's Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP) provides students the chance to apply for grants to fund their research. Visit the UROP website for more information.
Other University makerspaces
The University of Minnesota has several innovation spaces and resources on Campus available for students. Check out other spaces on campus!
Twin Cities Campus
For more information about University-wide makerspaces and workshops, visit the UMN Makers website.
- ECE Depot
- Earl E. Bakken Medical Devices Center
- CLA LATIS
- College of Design Fabrication Shops
- Bio-Medical Library Makerspace
- Walter Library Breakerspace
- Gary S. Holmes Center for Entrepreneurship
- Wilson Research Collaboration Studio
- Art Department Innovation Resources: Wood & Metal Shop, Photo Crib, DSB, eStudio, XYZ Lab and more