Do what matters – get involved in life on campus and beyond!
- Choose a Living and Learning Community.
- Work with groups promoting renewable energy and social change.
- Volunteer to get kids involved in science and math.
- Become a student leader.
- Connect with multicultural groups and programs on campus.
- Learn abroad by studying, interning, or volunteering.
- Catch maroon and gold fever with Big Ten athletics or participating in the 300-plus member Marching Band.
- Work up a sweat at the University Recreation Center or playing on one of 2000 intramural sports teams.
- Relax with on-campus activities like Homecoming, Spring Jam, and Gophers after Dark.
- Enjoy the city by catching a Twins game in their new outdoor field, a football game in the new TCF Bank Stadium, a play at the Guthrie Theater, or the hot local music scene.