Career Fair information for employers
The College of Science and Engineering at the University of Minnesota is ABET accredited and hosts two Career Fairs each academic year. These career fairs are a great opportunity to connect with talented students and recent alumni from 20 majors. For more information on the majors we offer, visit the CSE undergraduate majors page.
This fall will look different as we work to ensure health and safety through social distancing. The CSE Career Fair, interviews, and information sessions will all be held virtually. We look forward to having you join us and to supporting your recruiting efforts!
Career Fair Details
Day 1: Tuesday, Sept. 29, 2020, 11 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Day 2: Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2020, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
*Choose one or both days, each day is open to all employers, majors, and position types.
Virtual fair platform: Career Fair Plus
Register in GoldPASS powered by Handshake
Cost: For-Profit - $400/day, Government/Non-Profit- $200/day
Registration will be open until all space is filled.
Virtual Career Fair Information
With the virtual career fair features offered through Career Fair Plus, employers can:
- Meet with students who have pre-registered for a time to speak with you
- Use chat or video to speak with students at their scheduled time
- Create and control your representative’s schedules and have up to 10 reps
- View and collect student documents prior to the fair
- Host a open company chat room where you can provide mini info sessions
Virtual prep sessions will be offered for employers and students.
Other Upcoming Career Fair Dates
Spring 2021: February 2, 2021
*Subject to change