Career fair information for employers
Spring 2020 College of Science and Engineering Career Fair
Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2020
3M Arena at Mariucci
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
Employer registration is now open! Register in GoldPASS powered by Handshake, our online recruiting database.
Employer registration deadline is Friday, Jan. 17, 2020 or until filled. Registration usually fills before the deadline so register now!
More information for employers:
- Important dates for employers
- Career Fair employer registration fees
- Employer career fair FAQ
- Spring 2020 CSE Career Fair Employer Confirmation Packet
- Hosting a student information session
- On-campus interviews
- Job offer guidelines for employers
- CSE Career Fair student demographics
If you have questions, contact the CSE Career Center at email@example.com or 612-624-4090.
The Spring 2020 College of Science and Engineering Career Fair is hosted by the CSE Career Center and the University of Minnesota Student Chapter of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and the University of Minnesota Chapter of the Society of Asian Scientists and Engineers (SASE). This is the official college-sponsored career fair.