In order to ensure a pleasurable ceremony for those attending the CSE Commencement Ceremony, we ask that all graduates and guests follow a few simple etiquette guidelines.
- Please silence all cell phones and other electronic devices before entering the arena.
- As a courtesy to the graduates and other guests, we ask that all guests remain in their seats and not enter the arena floor area to ensure a quick flow of graduates during the ceremony.
- Graduates are not allowed to take photos of any kind while they are on stage. Graduates should immediately return to their seats after crossing the stage. Degrees are conferred at the end of the commencement ceremony.
- Please refrain from talking during the ceremony.
- Due to the length and academic nature of this event, please do not bring small children to the commencement ceremony.
- Please wait until after the ceremony to enjoy the refreshments for graduates and their guests.
Photography and video
For your convenience, we have made arrangements with professional photographers to take photos of each graduate. This service will enable you to have photographs of this special event. The ceremony will also be video recorded and made available for viewing online.
If you have questions, contact the College of Science and Engineering Student Services office at firstname.lastname@example.org.