Cellular Bioprocess Technology Short Course
Completely updated lecture notes in the 2019 offering!
About the course
This interactive, four-day course covers the fundamentals and practical analysis of cell culture technology and bioprocess engineering.
- This is the definitive course in cell culture bioprocessing.
- We have offered this course featuring the latest in the field for over 30 years.
- We have served more than 4,000 attendees from five continents.
- The course covers fundamental knowledge in cell and biochemical sciences and processengineering.
- Expert experiences on biomanufacturing and perspectives on emerging technology are highlighted.
- Wei-Shou Hu, Course Director, Professor, University of Minnesota
- Susan Abu-Absi, Vice President, Process Development, Bluebird Bio
- Samira Azarin, Assistant Professor, University of Minnesota
- Ben Hackel, Associate Professor, University of Minnesota
- Amine Kamen, Professor, McGill University
- Bhanu Chandra Mulukutla, Senior Principal Scientist, Bioprocess Research & Development, Pfizer Inc.
- Gargi Seth, Associate Director, Technical Development Project and Portfolio Management, Genentech
- Weichang Zhou, Senior Vice President of Biologics Process Development, WuXi AppTec
“This course was an excellent way to experience a broad spectrum of subjects within biotechnology. The experience has given me the skills I needed to excel at my current position and inspired me to explore new opportunities within the biotech industry.” –Senior Process Development Scientist, Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
Last Day of registration is July 12th, 2019
- For more information, visit the website at cbt.umn.edu.
- If you have questions, contact Camille Hanson, Department of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science, University of Minnesota at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (612) 626-7630.