Cellular Bioprocess Technology Short Course
We are offering an online companion of this interactive, four-day course. The online version of the course will be professionally broadcasted live to attendees. The efficient information and knowledge delivery that this course is known for will be continued in the online format. The course covers fundamentals and practical analysis of cell culture technology and bioprocess engineering.
Watch a preview video about the online Cellular Bioprocess Technology Short Course.
- This is the definitive course in cell culture bioprocessing.
- We have offered this course featuring the latest in the field for more than 30 years.
- We have served more than 4,000 attendees from five continents.
- The course covers fundamental knowledge in cell and biochemical sciences and process engineering.
- Expert experiences on biomanufacturing and perspectives on emerging technology are highlighted.
The last day of registration is July 6th, 2020.
If you have questions, contact Camille Hanson, Department of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science, University of Minnesota at email@example.com or +1 (612) 626-7630.