Cellular Bioprocess Technology Short Course
July 26-30, 2021
For the second time, the 2021 Cellular Bioprocess Technology Short Course will be offered online. The online version of the course will be professionally broadcasted live to attendees. The efficient information and knowledge delivery that this course is known for will continue in an online format. The course covers fundamentals and practical analysis of cell culture technology and bioprocess engineering.
- This is the definitive course in cell culture bioprocessing.
- We have offered this course featuring the latest in the field for more than 30 years.
- We have served more than 4,000 attendees from five continents.
- The course covers fundamental knowledge in cell and biochemical sciences and process engineering.
- Expert experiences on biomanufacturing and perspectives on emerging technology are highlighted.
The last day of registration is July 9th, 2021.
For more information
If you have questions, contact Madeline Osborne, Department of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science, University of Minnesota at email@example.com.