Fall 2022 CSE Virtual Career Fair
More than 70 companies and organizations are registered to attend the Fall 2022 Virtual Career Fair on Friday, Oct. 7. Employers are eager to speak with you about their opportunities for jobs, internships, and co-ops! Individual and group meeting sign-up is required and opens Friday, Sept. 30, at 8 a.m. Central Time. Slots will fill quickly so make sure you prioritize your top employers.
Sign up for sessions
The CSE Virtual Career Fair will be held via Handshake, the University's career events and job/internship/co-op platform that provides features that allow you to connect with employers personally. You'll have the opportunity to schedule 10-minute, one-on-one conversations with employers, as well as attend employer group information sessions.
You can sign up for meetings with employers starting on Friday, Sept. 30, at 8 a.m. Central Time. To ensure you're able to view employers of interest and schedule meetings with employers, you must follow these steps:
- Log into Handshake and search for the College of Science and Engineering Virtual Career Fair in the Events tab.
- Within My Profile, select your major, GPA, and month and year of graduation (called End Date).
- In your Settings, select Employers or Community (Recommended).
- If you are an international student, we recommend selecting Prefer not to answer these questions for work authorization to allow access to more one-on-one meetings.
- Next, begin searching for employers and signing up for time slots to speak one-on-one with employers. Many companies are also offering group sessions.
Helpful information related to the Career Fair can be found on the CSE Virtual Career Fair website. You can also view pre-recorded Career Fair prep videos. A pre-recorded Virtual Career Fair preparation workshop will be added early next week.
If you need your resume reviewed or have questions about the Virtual Career Fair, CSE career counselors and peer advisors are available via appointments or drop-ins from 2-4 p.m. Central Time daily. To schedule an appointment or attend a drop-in, visit the CSE Career Center website.