St. Anthony Falls Laboratory Bi-Weekly Seminar Series
Guests are invited to attend in person or watch live online.
Every two weeks during the academic year, SAFL hosts prominent figures in environmental science and fluid mechanics. They come from all over the U.S. and the world to share their insight and inspire us to tackle important questions in the field. These seminars are free and open to the public. Join us to learn about the latest research advancements and network with contacts in the field.
Seminars will be presented by:
- Oct. 19 - Teri Oehmke, University of California, Berkeley
- Nov. 2 - Doug Jerolmack, University of Pennsylvania
- Nov. 16 - Luca Brandt, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Nov. 30 - Eric D'Asaro, University of Washington
- Dec. 7 - Boya Xiong, University of Minnesota