<run>:\the\world Machine Learning Virtual Summer Camp
For High School Students
Join us at camp to learn about the answers to questions like these and more!
- Use the Python programming language to analyze social networks and data that can be found around us on a daily basis.
- Apply machine learning algorithms to projects of your choice.
- Meet a new guest speaker every day! Hear how machine learning methods are used by local companies and how their work makes a difference in the world.
This is a unique opportunity to connect with other high school students who share the same interests, and learn cool programming and math techniques that make a difference in the world.
- You should be entering 11th or 12th grade.
- You have to be interested in exploring the area of machine learning!
Cost: Thanks to the generosity of the sponsors, we are able to offer the <run>:\the\world Machine Learning camp at a low fee of $75, charged upon confirmation of admission. A fee waiver is available upon request.
Registration Deadline is June 15, 2020
Students selected to participate in the program will be notified by
June 19, 2020