Mechanical Engineering 2-134 (Anderson Design Lab)
The Anderson Design Lab is one of the CSE Anderson Student Innovation Labs makerspaces.
The computers in the lab are intended for sending files to 3D printers and other equipment, so we encourage you to do your design work on your own or in another CSE computer lab before coming into the makerspace. For more information visit the Anderson Labs website.
Anderson Design Lab At a Glance
- Total Workstations: 10
- Operating Systems: Windows 10
- Computer Names: csel-me2134-01.cselabs.umn.edu to csel-me2134-04.cselabs.umn.edu
- Computer Specifications:
- Dell OptiPlex 9020
- Intel Core (Quad-core) i7 @ 3.6 GHz
- Monitors: one 30" LCD per computer
For assistance, contact CSE-IT or use the red phone available in some labs.
To request adaptive technologies email email@example.com.
Individuals with a CSE Labs account are able to print at any CSE computer lab or classroom. Learn more about printing in CSE Labs.
CSE Labs Accounts
Students who are currently enrolled in the College of Science and Engineering are eligible for a CSE Labs account.
- Review the University’s policy for Acceptable Use of Information Technology Resources.
- Request a CSE Labs account.
Current CSE faculty can submit an account request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.