Collegiate Website Work
Provides development, maintenance, and support for CSE’s web infrastructure in Drupal, the University’s content management system.
Karen Bencke, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support for CSE Drupal editors with websites that are part of the CSE Web build.
- Support for units onboarding to the consolidated CSE Web build.
- Consultation on web best practices and policies in support of the CSE Web build.
- Bi-weekly Drupal E-news email.
- Monthly Drupal Open Labs.
- Web Training & Resources website.
- CSE Drupal training course in Canvas.
- Site administration tasks, such as user management.
- Drupal widget and theme development, in conjunction with CSE Communications and CSE Web Oversight Committee.
- Maintenance of the Drupal platform, in coordination with OIT and the Drupal Advisory Board.
What’s Not Included
- Significant website customization, which is available via CSE-IT’s "Custom Solutions Development" and "Custom Solutions Maintenance" services.
- Support for web content management systems other than Drupal.