Lecture Capture Support
Support for CSE lecture capture systems, mobile kits, studios, and classroom installations.
- Consulting to help identify the best solution to meet your needs.
- Classroom and studio spaces pre-configured for lecture capture:
- Civil Engineering 202
- Civil Engineering 210
- Keller Hall 6-252
- Kolthoff Hall 465
- Physics and Nanotechnology 120
- Smith Hall 221
- Temporary storage of recordings via Google Drive.
- Support for uploading recordings to Google Drive, Canvas, and Kaltura for sharing with students.
- Training and documentation:
- In-person training
- Video tutorials on the CSE YouTube channel.
- Printed documentation with kits and in classrooms and studios.
What's Not Included
- Content creation
- Editing of recordings
- Classroom or studio reservations, which are handled by the department that manages each space.