Virtual Online Linux Environment
Virtual Online Linux Environment (VOLE) is a full CSE Linux desktop delivered virtually through FastX for College of Science and Engineering students. Program, do homework, and use engineering software from your laptop. As long as you can connect to the internet, you can connect to a VOLE desktop.
Yaron Hemi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remote access to a virtual CSE Labs Ubuntu Linux desktop via a web browser client from any computer on the internet.
- NVIDIA GRID computing hardware to support specialized 3D applications available in CSE Labs.
- All available College of Science and Engineering open source and licensed software.
What's Not Included
- Unsupported Linux platforms.
- Software that is not properly licensed for CSE Lab use.
What You Need to Do
- Visit the Virtual Online Linux Environment Self-Help Guide to get connected.