Tackle business-related projects with the Carlson Analytics Lab
Join a group of business school students working on a real data analytics project sponsored by a Carlson School of Management (CSOM) corporate partner during Summer 2021. Data science students are specifically invited to apply by February 12. Data science students will sign up for MSBA 6510 for 3 credits plus DSCI 8760 (Plan B Project) for 3 credits, for a total of 6 credits. This will satisfy the Data Science requirements for an extra 8xxx class as well as the Data Science Capstone Project.
For details, see the Carlson Analytics Lab brochure, though the dates have been changed to the following.
- February 12, 2021 Deadline for M.S. Data Science students to apply by sending resume, informal transcript, and a letter of interest to Ellen Trader. Your resume should include at a minimum your academic and employment experience.
- February 19, 2021 M.S. Data Science students are notified that they are able to participate.
- March 1, 2021 Deadline for M.S. Data Science students to decide if they would like to participate.
- May 21, 2021 Project Kickoff Meeting
- June 25, 2021 Midterm Presentations
- August 13, 2021 Final Presentations