THE DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY CENTER (DTC) is pleased to make its conference rooms available to the University of Minnesota community. However, the DTC is not a conference service provider. The DTC's rooms are provided free to eligible users on the condition that the rooms are cleaned and returned to their original configuration after use. If the rooms are not returned to their original configuration, a service fee of $150 per day may be charged. In addition, the sponsoring department is responsible for any damages to DTC equipment, furnishings, or facilities incurred during the event.
Conference Room Policies:
- On very rare occasions, the Digital Technology Center may exercise bumping rights.
- Rooms can only be reserved up to three months in advance of the event.
- Rooms can only be reserved between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., Monday–Friday. An event organizer must be onsite before 4:30 p.m. to gain access to a room. If the event goes past 4:30 p.m., the group is responsible for locking the door.
- There is no food or drink allowed in Conference Room 402.
- Priority for reservations are given to groups affiliated with the Digital Technology Center.
- All room reservations for non-DTC events must be approved by the DTC's Seminar and Facilities Coordinator.
- Rooms must be kept clean and returned to the standard configuration. If not, a fee will be assessed to your EFS number.
- Alcohol cannot be served unless a copy of the approved permit is presented before the event.
- Conference room use will not be allowed for courses unless prior approval is given by the CSE Dean.
|ROOM NUMBER||DESCRIPTION||OCCUPANCY||ROOM EQUIPMENT|
|Walter 402||A seminar room with chairs set up in rows. There are no tables or desks in this space. The chairs are moveable, but users are responsible for putting it back into the standard configuration.||90 (can be expanded to 110)||
|Walter 404||A small conference room with a stationary oval table and a couple of side tables.||15||
|Walter 405||A small conference with several tables put into the shape of a large rectangle. The room can be reconfigured, but users are responsible for putting it back into standard configuration.||16–20||
|Walter 401||Reception/Common area with eight lounge tables, two coffee tables, six rectangular tables (six feet in width), and seven tall cocktail tables.||100||HiDef projector|
All rooms have DHCP internet connections and phone lines. Long distance calls can not be made from any of these rooms.
To reserve these rooms please contact the DTC receptionist at (612) 624-9510 or send email to email@example.com. After your meeting/event has been tentatively scheduled, you will receive an email with a link to the conference agreement page. You will need to complete this form before final approval of your meeting/event.