Windows 10 Printer Installation
- Click the "Windows start", and scroll down to "settings". Select "Devices"
- Select "Add a printer or scanner"
- Select "The printer that I want isn't listed"
- Select the "Select a shared printer by name" and type
A drop down menu will appear. Select the printer you would like to add and click "Next."
- Alternatively, if you know the name of the printer you would like to connect to, you can type
"\\cse-print.ad.umn.edu\<name of printer>"
- Let the computer connect to the printer and follow the remaining steps.
In some applications, such as Google Chrome, when you print and select your destination, you may need to select See More… under the Destination dropdown in order to see a complete list of printers you have added. If you have any issues adding a printer or printing to a printer you have already added please contact CSE-IT Support