Alexander EstesAssistant Professor, Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Estes, AS and Richard JP-P (2019). Objective-Aligned Regression for Two-Stage Linear Programs. Preprint, SSRN abstract no. 3469897.
- Estes AS, Ball MO, Lovell DJ. Data Exploration with Selection of Representative Regions: Formulation, Axioms, Methods, and Consistency. Preprint available on SSRN, abstract no. 3005997.
- Estes, A.S., and M.O. Ball. Monge Properties, Optimal Greedy Policies, and Policy Improvement for the Dynamic Stochastic Transportation Problem. INFORMS Journal on Computing, 33(2), 2020.
- Estes, A.S., M.O. Ball, and D.J. Lovell. Data Exploration by Representative Region Selection: Axioms and Convergence. Mathematics of Operations Research, 2021.
- Estes AS, Ball MO. Monge Properties, Optimal Greedy Policies, and Policy Improvement for the Dynamic Stochastic Transportation Problem. Forthcoming in INFORMS Journal on Computing.
- Estes AS, Ball MO. Equity and Strength in Stochastic Integer Programming Models for the Dynamic Single Airport Ground-Holding Problem. To appear in Transportation Science.
- Ball MO, Estes AS, Hansen M, Liu Y. Quantity-Contingent Auctions and Allocation of Airport Slots. To appear in Transportation Science.
- Estes AS, Lovell DJ, Ball MO (2018) Unsupervised prototype reduction for data exploration and an application to air traffic management initiatives. EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics. 2603(1):1-44.
Peer-Reviewed Conference Publications:
- Estes AS, Ball MO (2019) Alternative resource allocation mechanisms for the Collaborative Trajectory Options Program (CTOP). Proc. 13th USA/Europe Air Traffic Management R&D Seminar, 2019, Vienna.
- Estes AS, Ball MO, Lovell DJ (2018) Selecting parameters in performance-based ground delay program planning. Proc. 8th International Conference on Research in Air Traffic, 2018, Barcelona.