Industrial and Systems Engineering Info Session
An Industrial and Systems Engineering degree prepares you to work in almost any discipline.
Join our info session on Monday, December 6 at 6:30pm CST as we answer the following questions and more. Parents are also welcome to attend!
- What is Industrial and Systems Engineering (ISyE)?
- What kinds of classes do ISyE students take?
- How does ISyE combine engineering and business?
- What kinds of jobs can I get with an ISyE degree?
- Is it still possible to graduate in 4 years?
- What do ISyE students love about ISyE?
Interested but can't attend? Complete this form for more information and we'll connect with you.