Zizhuo WangAssociate Professor, Industrial and Systems Engineering
Honors and Awards
- Finalist of INFORMS Best Undergraduate Research Award (as Instructor), 2018
- Adobe Digital Marketing Research Award, 2017
- Honorable Mention in the Best Paper Award in the 10th Conference of the Chinese Scholar Association for Management Science and Engineering (CSAMSE), 2017
- Finalist of INFORMS Best Undergraduate Research Award (as Instructor), 2015
- Finalist of INFORMS Revenue Management and Pricing Section Practice Award, 2015
- Information Provision and Revenue Management in the Presence of Consumer Search Costs (with Yan Liu and William Cooper). Production and Operations Management, 2019.
- On the Relationship between Several Discrete Choice Models (with Guiyun Feng and Xiaobo Li). Operations Research, 2017.
- Consumer Choice Models with Endogenous Network Effects (with Ruxian Wang). Management Science, 2017.
- Intertemporal Price Discrimination via Reference Price Effects. Operations Research, 2016.
- Optimal Pricing for a Multinomial Logit Choice Model with Network Effects (with Chenhao Du and William Cooper). Operations Research, 2016.
- Pricing Personalized Bundles: A New Approach and An Empirical Study (with Zhengliang Xue, and Markus Ettl). Manufacturing and Service Operations Management (M&SOM), 2016.
- Hidden-City Ticketing: The Cause and Impact (with Yinyu Ye). Transportation Science, 2016.
- Likelihood Robust Optimization for Data-Driven Problems (with Peter Glynn and Yinyu Ye). Computational Management Science, 2016.
- A Dynamic Near-Optimal Algorithm for Online Linear Programming (with Shipra Agrawal, and Yinyu Ye). Operations Research, 2014.
- Close the Gaps: A Learning-while-Doing Algorithm for Single-Product Revenue Management Problems (with Shiming Deng and Yinyu Ye). Operations Research, 2014.
- A Note on Appointment Scheduling with Piecewise Linear Cost Functions (with Dongdong Ge, GuohuaWan, and Jiawei Zhang). Mathematics of Operations Research, 2014.
- Complexity of Unconstrained L2-Lp Minimization (with Xiaojun Chen, Dongdong Ge and Yinyu Ye). Mathematical Programming, 2014.
- Committed versus Contingent Pricing under Competition (with Ming Hu). Production and Operations Management, 2014.
- A Unified Framework for Dynamic Prediction Market Design (with Shipra Agrawal, Erick Delage, Mark Peters and Yinyu Ye). Operations Research, 2011.
- Further Relaxations of the Semidefinite Programming Approach to Sensor Network Localization (with Song Zheng, Yinyu Ye and Stephen Boyd). SIAM Journal on Optimization, 2008.