How do I create an advanced page for listing news or events?
These instructions describe how to create a page listing your unit's news or events, similar to https://cse.umn.edu/college/news and https://cse.umn.edu/college/events
- Go to https://cse.umn.edu/manage
- Under “Content” select “Create and advanced page”
- Leave the “Current state” field in “Draft” mode (at the bottom of the screen)
- Set the title to “News” or “Events” or however you would like to name the news/events page
- Leave “Full content” as “Current default display”
- Feel free to add the page to the menu (under “Menu settings” on the right)
- Click “Save”
- At the bottom of the newly created page, click “Manage content” and select “Lists (views)”, then select “News” for news, or “Events” for events:
- Remove the checkbox from “Display title” and click “Add”
- At the bottom of the page click “Save”
You may need to refresh the page for the changes to take the effect in your browser.