Graduate School applications are being accepted from now until December 15th. Detailed instructions for application submission can be found at the School of Physics & Astronomy Graduate Admissions website.
Effort aims to accelerate the discovery of next generation computing and communications systems
Emeritus Professor Jake Waddington of the School of Physics and Astronomy passed away on October 1, 2020. He was 91 years old.
Professor Emeritus Robert Pepin of the School of Physics and Astronomy will receive the 2020 Fred Whipple Award from the American Geophysical Union (AGU).
Lucy Fortson, Professor and Associate Head of the School of Physics and Astronomy, has been named a Fellow of the American Physical Society.
More About Seminar Calendars
- All Seminars
- Biophysics Seminar
- Center for Excellence in Sensing Technologies & Analytics (CESTA) Seminar
- Center for Quantum Materials (CQM) Seminar
- Condensed Matter (CM) Journal Club
- Condensed Matter (CM) Sack Lunch Seminar
- Condensed Matter (CM) Seminar
- Cosmology (Cosmo) Lunch Seminar
- Elementary Particle Physics (Elem. Part. Phys.) Seminar
- Fine Theoretical Physics Institute (FTPI) Seminar
- High Energy (HEP) Theory Lunch Seminar
- Introduction to Research
- Minnesota Institute for Astrophysics (MIFA) Colloquium
- Minnesota Institute for Astrophysics (MIFA) Journal Club
- Nuclear Theory Seminar
- Physics and Astronomy Colloquium
- Physics Education Research (PER) Seminar
- Space Physics Seminar