More About Seminar Calendars
- All Seminars
- Biophysics Seminar
- Center for Excellence in Sensing Technologies & Analytics (CESTA) Seminar
- Center for Quantum Materials (CQM) Seminar
- Condensed Matter (CM) Journal Club
- Condensed Matter (CM) Sack Lunch Seminar
- Condensed Matter (CM) Seminar
- Cosmology (Cosmo) Lunch Seminar
- Elementary Particle Physics (Elem. Part. Phys.) Seminar
- Fine Theoretical Physics Institute (FTPI) Seminar
- High Energy (HEP) Theory Lunch Seminar
- Introduction to Research
- Minnesota Institute for Astrophysics (MIFA) Colloquium
- Minnesota Institute for Astrophysics (MIFA) Journal Club
- Nuclear Theory Seminar
- Physics and Astronomy Colloquium
- Physics Education Research (PER) Seminar
- Space Physics Seminar
Raymond Co, a postdoctoral researcher at the School of Physics and Astronomy is a co-author of a paper that found that mysterious x-rays detected from nearby neutron stars may be the first evidence of axions, hypothetical particles that many physicists believe make up dark matter.
Michael Coughlin of the School of Physics and Astronomy is part of collaboration that made a breakthrough in measuring the expansion rate of the Universe.
Lucy Fortson, Zooniverse co-founder, Professor and Associate Head of the of the School of Physics and Astronomy says the project will help scientists make headway in big data problems in biology.