Fall 2018 College of Science and Engineering Career Fair
Tuesday, Sept. 18 and Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2018
3M Arena at Mariucci
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
Employer registration opens Friday, June 1, 2018. To accommodate as many companies as possible, our fall career fair is a two-day event. Companies should select one day to attend.
The registration deadline is Monday, Aug. 27, 2018, with early registration rates ending Monday, Aug. 13. Registration usually fills before the deadline so register now!
More information for employers:
- Career Fair employer registration fees
- Important dates for employers
- Employer career fair FAQ
- Hosting a student information session
- On-campus interviews
- Career fair student demographics
Contact the CSE Career Center for more information at email@example.com or 612-624-4090.
Students and recent alumni
The career fair is open to actively enrolled undergraduate and graduate students in the College of Science and Engineering as well as CSE alumni who have graduated in the past three years. There is no charge to attend. Student registration will open in July.
Begin preparing for the Career Fair now!
- Research companies that interest you. The more you know about the company when you meet recruiters, the more you will impress them! To get started, download the Researching Employers and Industries Guide (PDF). Find out more on the GoldPASS website.
- Get your resume ready. To get started, download the Undergraduate Resume Guide (PDF) or the Graduate Resume and Curriculum Vitae Guide (PDF).
- Prepare your 30-second “elevator pitch.” To learn how to introduce yourself to employers and see sample elevator pitches, download the Career Fair Preparation Guide (PDF).
- Prepare for interviews. To get started, download the Interviewing Guide for Industry (PDF).
- Explore GoldPASS. Learn how to search for jobs and internships using the University’s online system. Find out more on the GoldPASS website.
For more information, contact the College of Science and Engineering Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-624-4090.
The Fall 2018 College of Science and Engineering Career Fair is hosted by the CSE Career Center and the University of Minnesota Student Chapter of the Society of Women Engineers. This is the official college-sponsored career fair.