About 1,000 graduates will be recognized at the 2016 CSE Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony. The graduation ceremony honors students who received bachelor’s degrees in engineering, physical sciences, mathematics, and computer science.
2016 CSE Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony
Friday, May 13, 2016
University of Minnesota
1901 Fourth St. S.E., Minneapolis
Tickets are not required for guests, and you may invite as many guests as you wish.
Graduates must register to participate in the commencement ceremony. This is a separate process in addition to submitting the Application for Degree.
Attend GradFest and take care of your graduation planning needs while exploring dozens of graduation-related exhibits.
Wednesday, March 30, 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Thursday, March 31, 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
Coffman Memorial Union, Great Hall
- Cap and gown/personalized announcements
- Hotel accommodations for guests
- Information for international students inviting family members to the U.S.
- Disability accommodations and access for graduates and guests
- Instructions for graduates
- Ceremony etiquette for guests and graduates
- Ceremony webcast: Watch the ceremony LIVE online beginning at 7 p.m., Friday, May 13. Check back after Friday, May 27 for a link to the archived video.
- Mariucci Arena parking
- Photography information
Join the conversation
Share your thoughts about your graduation on social media using #umncsegrad. Don’t forget to mention @UMNCSE.
For questions on commencement-related issues, contact CSE Student Services at email@example.com.