2017 CSE Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony
Friday, May 12, 2017
University of Minnesota
1901 Fourth St. S.E., Minneapolis
About 1,000 graduates will participate in the CSE Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony. The graduation ceremony honors students who received bachelor’s degrees in engineering, physical sciences, mathematics, and computer science.
Tickets are not required for guests, and you may invite as many guests as you wish.
Student registration to participate in Commencement is now open.
Graduates must register to participate in the commencement ceremony. This is a separate process in addition to submitting the Application for Degree.
Attend GradFest and take care of your graduation planning needs while exploring dozens of graduation-related exhibits.
Wednesday, March 22, 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Thursday, March 23, 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
Coffman Memorial Union, Great Hall
- Information for international students inviting family members to the U.S.
- Hotel accommodations for guests
- Disability accommodations and access for graduates and guests
- Cap and gown/personalized announcements
- Photography information
- Instructions for graduates on Commencement Day
- Ceremony etiquette for guests and graduates
- Mariucci Arena parking
- Ceremony webcast: Watch the ceremony LIVE online beginning at 7 p.m., Friday, May 12, 2017. Check back after Friday, May 26 for a link to the archived video.
Join the conversation
Share your thoughts about your graduation on social media using #umncsegrad. Don’t forget to mention @UMNCSE.
For questions on commencement-related issues, contact CSE Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.