Upcoming CSE Global Seminars
May Session 2018
- Italy—Robotics and Machine Learning in Italy
Monday, May 14–Sunday, June 3, 2018 (May Session)
- Scandinavia—Energy Production Methods in Scandinavia
Tuesday, May 15–Monday, June 4, 2018 (Tentative Dates—May Session)
- Norway—Field Methods in Water Quality in Norway
Thursday, May 17–Saturday, June 9, 2018 (Tentative Dates—May Session)
Application deadline is Thursday, March 1, 2018.
Check out other May session opportunities through the University of Minnesota Institute on the Environment’s Acara program.
- Design for Sustainable Development – India
Monday, May 14–Tuesday, June 5, 2018
- Design for Sustainable Development – Nicaragua
Monday, May 14–Monday, June 4, 2018
First-year students should visit the Freshmen Global Seminars web page.
About CSE Global Seminars
CSE Global Seminars are popular short-term study abroad programs customized for CSE students.
- Seminars are led by CSE professors.
- There are no prerequisites or language requirements.
- Students earn three technical credits (may apply as technical electives with departmental approval).
- Financial aid and scholarships are available.
- Seminars are typically three weeks long during winter break or May Session.
- Seminar fees are approximately $4,800-$5,700—includes roundtrip travel, lodging, tuition, excursions, course materials, health insurance, and some meals.
If you have questions, contact the CSE International Programs Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The University of Minnesota awards thousands of dollars in study abroad scholarship support each year. Don’t miss your opportunity to apply! Learn about available funds, deadlines, and application eligibility for University of Minnesota Learning Abroad Scholarships.