When did you first realize that science or engineering was cool? Chances are that a certain person or experience sparked your interest.
Now you can pay it forward!
Student volunteers are needed to help with outreach events and activities. These opportunities provide leadership experience and the chance to teach kids about science and engineering.
Learn more about outreach events.
Other ways to volunteer
- Be a peer mentor for incoming CSE first-year students through CSE Ambassadors.
- Lead tours and escort future CSE students and their families during campus visits. Email the CSE Ambassadors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join a student group. Many groups do outreach and community activities. See a list of CSE student groups.
- Mentor robotics teams in Minnesota FIRST Robotics.
- Volunteer at FIRST LEGO League events.