Make an immediate impact on the College of Science and Engineering in areas that matter most to you.
- Cash or check is the most common way to make an outright gift.
Learn about outright gifts.
- Outright gifts can also be funded in a variety of other ways including appreciated securities.
Learn about funding your gift.
- Is your employer one of thousands that provides matching gifts to the U?
Learn about matching gifts.
Help shape the future of the College of Science and Engineering. Future gifts allow you to make gifts to the college while meeting your current income needs and taking advantage of current tax incentives. Future gifts can take many forms, which include bequests, gifts of retirement assets, and real estate. Three ways to support us after your lifetime include:
- Remember us in your will.
Learn about bequests.
- Arrange a gift that provides you with fixed payments for life.
Learn about charitable gift annuities.
- Leave us a percentage of your retirement plan assets.
Learn about retirement plan assets.
Faculty and staff giving
Whether you’ve just started a new job in the College of Science and Engineering or are planning your retirement after many years of service, you are part of the CSE family. Join your colleagues who take pride in supporting the college’s distinctive work and community through a faculty or staff gift. You may also realize potential income and tax advantages.
- You can give now through payroll deduction or later with a planned gift.
Learn about faculty and staff giving.