Career fair information for students
Fall 2020 College of Science and Engineering Career Fair
Tuesday, Sept. 29 and Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2020
11 a.m.-5 p.m. each day
Registration information coming in August
The fair is going virtual!
Our new virtual platform, Career Fair Plus, provides features that will allow employers and students to connect personally without waiting in lines. Virtual fair features include:
- No waiting in line! Students can pre-register for a time to speak with employers to video chat
- Speak with employers from the comfort of your home
- Research employers prior to the fair, as well as during the fair by participating in their group chat and info session room
- Speak with the Career Center and other offices during the career fair to receive help with your questions
Virtual fair information and registration will be announced closer to the beginning of the school year, and will be available in the weekly Student News, and this website.
Who can attend the career fair?
The CSE career fair is open to:
- College of Science and Engineering (CSE) students at the University of Minnesota (undergraduate and graduate)
- CSE alumni who have graduated within the past three years
- Non-CSE students actively enrolled at the University of Minnesota
- Please note: Non-CSE University of Minnesota students should be aware that employers attending the CSE Career Fair are specifically there to hire CSE students. In addition, non-CSE students may have problems applying for jobs in GoldPASS and/or participating in on-campus interviews.
Students and alumni from other institutions may not attend the career fair. Students and graduates will be required to check in with their University of Minnesota student IDs.