CSE Career Fair
Spring 2019 College of Science and Engineering Career Fair
Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2019
3M Arena at Mariucci
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
Registration for employers is now open. Register in GoldPASS powered by Handshake, our online recruiting database.
The registration deadline is Friday, Jan. 18, 2019 or until filled. Registration usually fills before the deadline. It is recommended to register before the end of 2018 ensure your place.
More information for employers:
- Career Fair employer registration fees
- Important dates for employers
- Employer career fair FAQ
- Hosting a student information session
- On-campus interviews
- Career fair student demographics
Students and recent alumni
The career fair is open to actively enrolled undergraduate and graduate students in the College of Science and Engineering as well as CSE alumni who have graduated in the past three years. There is no charge to attend.
Those who pre-register get extra tips and information. Pre-registration is recommended, but not required.
Begin preparing for the Career Fair now!
- Research companies that interest you. The more you know about the company when you meet recruiters, the more you will impress them! To get started, download the Researching Employers and Industries Guide (PDF). Find out more on the GoldPASS website.
- Get your resume and cover letter ready. Visit the Job Search Resources web page for resources, including resume and cover letter guides.
- Prepare your 30-second "elevator pitch." To learn how to introduce yourself to employers and see sample elevator pitches, download the Career Fair Preparation Guide (PDF).
- Prepare for interviews. To get started, download the Interviewing Guide for Industry (PDF).
- Mark your calendar. Plan to attend Career Fair prep workshops. See a full list of Career Fair Preparation workshops.
- Dress to impress. Do you have financial need and are unable to afford full-priced professional attire for the Career Fair and interviewing? The College of Science and Engineering has partnered with Ready for Success, a local non-profit organization that provides professional attire to job/internship seekers at no cost to the student. The Career Center can secure an appointment for you this organization. If you are enrolled in CSE and are interested, please fill out this Application Form. Non-CSE students, please use this Application Form. You must be currently searching for a job or internship and be able to demonstrate financial need. Appointments are limited.
For more information, contact the College of Science and Engineering Career Center at email@example.com or 612-624-4090.
The Spring 2019 College of Science and Engineering Career Fair is hosted by the CSE Career Center and the University of Minnesota Student Chapter of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). This is the official college-sponsored career fair.