CSE Career Fair
Fall 2018 College of Science and Engineering Career Fair
Tuesday, Sept. 18 and Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2018
3M Arena at Mariucci University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
Employer registration is open. To accommodate as many companies as possible, our fall career fair is a two-day event. Companies should select one day to attend.
The registration deadline is Monday, Aug. 27, 2018, with early registration rates ending Monday, Aug. 13. Registration usually fills before the deadline so register now!
More information for employers:
- Career Fair employer registration fees
- Important dates for employers
- Employer career fair FAQ
- Hosting a student information session
- On-campus interviews
- Career fair student demographics
Contact the CSE Career Center for more information at email@example.com or 612-624-4090.
Students and recent alumni
The career fair is open to actively enrolled undergraduate and graduate students in the College of Science and Engineering as well as CSE alumni who have graduated in the past three years. There is no charge to attend. Register through GoldPASS now. Begin preparing for the Career Fair now!
- Research companies that interest you. The more you know about the company when you meet recruiters, the more you will impress them! To get started, download the Researching Employers and Industries Guide (PDF). Find out more on the GoldPASS website.
- Explore GoldPASS. Learn how to search for jobs and internships using the University's online system. Find out more on the GoldPASS website.
- Prepare for interviews. To get started, download the Interviewing Guide for Industry (PDF).
- Prepare your 30-second "elevator pitch." To learn how to introduce yourself to employers and see sample elevator pitches, download the Career Fair Preparation Guide (PDF).
- Get your resume ready. To get started, download the Undergraduate Resume Guide (PDF) or the Graduate Resume and Curriculum Vitae Guide (PDF).
- Free professional attire. Do you have financial need and are unable to afford full-priced professional attire for the Career Fair and interviewing? The College of Science and Engineering has partnered with two local non-profit organizations that provide professional attire to job/internship seekers at no cost to the student. The Career Center can secure an appointment for you with one of these organizations. If you are interested, please fill out this Application Form to determine eligibility for professional clothing assistance. You must be currently searching for a job or internship and be able to demonstrate financial need. Appointments are limited.
For more information, contact the College of Science and Engineering Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-624-4090.
The Fall 2018 College of Science and Engineering Career Fair is hosted by the CSE Career Center and the University of Minnesota Student Chapter of the Society of Women Engineers. This is the official college-sponsored career fair. The Spring 2018 CSE