CSE Career Fair
Fall 2019 College of Science and Engineering Career Fair
Tuesday, Sept. 17 and Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2019
3M Arena at Mariucci
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
Employer registration will open Monday, June 3, 2019. To accommodate as many companies as possible, our fall career fair is a two-day event. Companies may attend one or both days.
More information for employers:
- Career Fair employer registration fees
- Important dates for employers
- Employer career fair FAQ
- Hosting a student information session
- On-campus interviews
- Career fair student demographics
Students and recent alumni
The career fair is open to actively enrolled undergraduate and graduate students in the College of Science and Engineering as well as CSE alumni who have graduated in the past three years. There is no charge to attend.
More information about registration will be coming in August.
Begin preparing for the Career Fair now!
- Research companies that interest you. The more you know about the company when you meet recruiters, the more you will impress them! To get started, download the Researching Employers and Industries Guide (PDF). Find out more on the GoldPASS website.
- Explore GoldPASS. Set up your profile on GoldPASS powered by Handshake and learn how to search for jobs and internships using the University's online system. Find out more on the GoldPASS website.
- Prepare for interviews. To get started, download the Interviewing Guide for Industry (PDF).
- Prepare your 30-second "elevator pitch." To learn how to introduce yourself to employers and see sample elevator pitches, download the Career Fair Preparation Guide (PDF).
- Get your resume ready. To get started, download the Undergraduate Resume Guide (PDF) or the Graduate Resume and Curriculum Vitae Guide (PDF).
- Dress to impress. If you have financial need and are unable to afford full-priced professional attire for the Career Fair and interviewing, there's help. The College of Science and Engineering has partnered with Ready for Success, a local non-profit organization that provides professional attire to job/internship seekers at no cost to the student. The Career Center can secure an appointment for you this organization. If you are enrolled in CSE and are interested, please fill out this CSE Ready for Success application form. Non-CSE students, please use this Non-CSE Ready for Success application form. You must be currently searching for a job or internship and be able to demonstrate financial need. Appointments are limited.
For more information, contact the College of Science and Engineering Career Center at email@example.com or 612-624-4090.
The Fall 2019 College of Science and Engineering Career Fair is hosted by the CSE Career Center and the University of Minnesota Student Chapter of the Society of Women Engineers. This is the official college-sponsored career fair.