CSE Career Fair
Spring 2020 College of Science and Engineering Career Fair
Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2020
3M Arena at Mariucci
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
Employer registration is now open! Register in GoldPASS powered by Handshake, our online recruiting database.
Employer registration deadline is Friday, Jan. 17, 2020 or until filled. Registration usually fills before the deadline so register now!
More information for employers:
- Important dates for employers
- Career Fair employer registration fees
- Employer career fair FAQ
- Spring 2020 CSE Career Fair Employer Confirmation Packet
- Hosting a student information session
- On-campus interviews
- Job offer guidelines for employers
- CSE Career Fair student demographics
If you have questions, contact the CSE Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-624-4090.
Students and recent alumni
The career fair is open to actively enrolled undergraduate and graduate students in the College of Science and Engineering as well as CSE alumni who have graduated in the past three years. There is no charge to attend.
Student registration opens in December 2019.
Prepare for the Career Fair!
- Explore GoldPASS. Set up your profile on GoldPASS powered by Handshake and learn how to search for jobs and internships using the University's online system. Find out more on the GoldPASS website.
- Get your resume and cover letter ready. Visit the Job Search Resources web page for resources, including resume and cover letter guides.
- Prepare your 30-second "elevator pitch." To learn how to introduce yourself to employers and see sample elevator pitches, download the Career Fair Preparation Guide (PDF).
- Research companies that interest you. The more you know about the company when you meet recruiters, the more you will impress them! To get started, download the Researching Employers and Industries Guide (PDF). Find out more on the GoldPASS website.
- Prepare for interviews. To get started, download the Interviewing Guide for Industry (PDF).
- Dress to impress. If you have financial need and are unable to afford full-priced professional attire for the Career Fair and interviewing, there's help. The College of Science and Engineering has partnered with Ready for Success, a local non-profit organization that provides professional attire to job/internship seekers at no cost to the student. The Career Center can secure an appointment for you this organization. If you are enrolled in CSE and are interested, please fill out this CSE Ready for Success application form. Non-CSE students, please use this Non-CSE Ready for Success application form. You must be currently searching for a job or internship and be able to demonstrate financial need. Appointments are limited.
For more information, contact the College of Science and Engineering Career Center at email@example.com or 612-624-4090.
The Spring 2020 College of Science and Engineering Career Fair is hosted by the CSE Career Center and the University of Minnesota Student Chapter of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and the University of Minnesota Chapter of the Society of Asian Scientists and Engineers (SASE). This is the official college-sponsored career fair.