CSE Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony
2019 CSE Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony
This event recognizes about 1,000 students in engineering, physical sciences, computer science, and mathematics programs who are completing their undergraduate degrees.
Friday, May 10, 2019
6 p.m. - graduates line up
6:45 p.m. - ceremony begins
3M Arena at Mariucci
University of Minnesota
1901 Fourth St. S.E., Minneapolis
Tickets are not required for guests, and you may invite as many guests as you wish.
Graduates must register to participate in the commencement ceremony. This is a separate process in addition to submitting the Application for Degree.
The deadline to register for the Commencement Ceremony is Sunday, March 31.
- Invitation for family and friends (PDF)
- Cap and gown/personalized announcements
- Information for international students inviting family members to the U.S.
- Hotel accommodations for guests
- Disability accommodations and access for graduates and guests
- Photography information
- Instructions for graduates on Commencement Day
- 3M Arena at Mariucci parking
- Ceremony etiquette for guests and graduates
Join the conversation
Share your thoughts about your graduation on social media using #UMNProud. Don’t forget to mention @UMNCSE.
For questions on commencement-related issues, contact CSE Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.