Ways to give
Make an immediate impact on the College of Science and Engineering (CSE) in areas that matter most to you.
- Your gift can be funded in a variety of ways including one-time giving, monthly gifts, appreciated securities, and more. For more information, visit the University of Minnesota giving website.
- Is your employer one of thousands that provides matching gifts to the U? For more information, visit the University of Minnesota matching gifts website.
There are tax benefits for making charitable gifts—and for providing meaningful support for the College of Science and Engineering. To learn about three ways you can do this, visit our tax-wise giving strategies website.
Future gifts allow you to make gifts to the college while meeting your current income needs and taking advantage of current tax incentives. These can take many forms including bequests, retirement asset gifts, and real estate. Three ways to support us after your lifetime include:
- Remember us in your will. For more information, visit the University of Minnesota wills and trusts website.
- Arrange a gift that provides you with fixed payments for life. For more information, visit the University of Minnesota income-producing gifts website.
- Leave us a percentage of your retirement plan assets. For more information, visit the University of Minnesota retirement assets or life insurance website.
Faculty and staff giving
Whether you’re a new employee or planning your retirement, you are part of the CSE family. Join your colleagues who take pride in supporting the college’s distinctive work with a faculty or staff gift. You may also realize potential income and tax advantages.
- You can give now through payroll deduction or later with a planned gift. For more information, visit the University of Minnesota faculty and staff giving website.
Call Justin Miedema, CSE assistant dean of advancement, at 612-624-4318.