Gifts will ensure all undergraduates have an outstanding educational experience that prepares them for the future.
Invest in tomorrow’s scientists and engineers
Experiential learning opportunities boost student success and prepare them for life after graduation. By creating community, encouraging collaboration, and providing hands-on projects, student can apply what they've learned in the classroom to real-world projects.
Every College of Science and Engineering (CSE) student deserves the chance to apply their skills outside the classroom:
- Internships and co-ops bring students into the workplace
- Research with faculty builds new competencies and fosters discovery.
- Study abroad prepares students for the global marketplace.
- CSE's first-year experience introduces students to creative experimentation.
- Open student project spaces enable collaboration between disciplines.
- Student groups like Engineers Without Borders and the Society of Women Engineers offer students in-depth engagement activities and foster leadership development.
Gifts for experiential learning will create more opportunities for CSE students to enrich their education, apply academic principles to hands-on projects, and be fully prepared for tomorrow's workforce.
Why support experiential learning
Your gifts to experiential learning:
- Offer students more internships and leadership-building opportunities
- Enable students to gain a global perspective through study abroad
- Support more student research with faculty in state-of-the-science laboratories
To learn how your gifts impact experiential learning in the college, visit the impact on experiential learning web page.