CSE Mentor Program materials and information
Materials for mentors and students
This page is for current students and mentors participating in the CSE Mentor Program for the 2019-20 academic year. All upcoming events, important documents, and general program information will be listed here and updated throughout the year.
Current and former CSE Mentor Program participants can also join the CSE Mentor Program LinkedIn group.
See available services, meeting rooms, and tutorials at Campus Resources for Mentors and Students.
CSE Mentor Program
Materials for Students
- CSE Mentor Program How to Guide for Students
- Mentoring Skills for Students (PDF)
- Mentoring Partnership Agreement 2019-20 (PDF)
- SMART Goal Instructions (PDF)
- Mentor Program Transferable Skills (PDF)
Materials for Mentors
- Mentoring Phases (PDF)
- Mentoring Skills for Mentors (PDF)
- Long Distance Mentoring Tips (PDF)
- Webinar: Getting the most out of mentoring: Best practices from mentors and mentees
- Webinar: The inside scoop about mentoring: Tips from fellow U of M mentors
For more information, contact Andrea Hanson at email@example.com.
If you are interested in joining us, visit the CSE Mentor Program web page to learn how you can get involved.