CSE Mentor Program materials and information
Materials for mentors and students
This page is for current students and mentors participating in the CSE Mentor Program for the 2022-23 academic year. All upcoming events, important documents, and general program information will be listed here and updated throughout the year.
Current and former CSE Mentor Program participants can also join the CSE Mentor Program LinkedIn group.
2022-23 Mentoring Partnership Agreement
- 2022 Mentoring Partnership Agreement (fillable PDF)
- 2022 Mentoring Partnership Agreement (print PDF)
Handouts and Guides
- 2022 CSE Mentor Program Guide (PDF)
Mentor and Student Resources
- For a compilation of University services to support your student mentee, visit the Campus Resources for Mentors and Students webpage.
- Discussion topics and activity ideas (Google Doc)
- Mentoring Skills for Mentors (PDF)
- Mentoring Skills for Students (PDF)
- CSE Mentor Program How to Guide for Students
- Mentor Program Transferable Skills (PDF)
- Informational Interview Guide (PDF)
- LinkedIn Profile Review Activity (PDF)
Recordings of past events and webinars
- 2022 CSE Mentor Program Kickoff video
- 2022 Mentor Career Panel: What can you do with a degree in STEM virtual event video
- 2021 What to know about graduate school virtual event video
- 2021 LinkedIn virtual event video
- 2021 Expanding Your Network virtual event video
- 2020-21 Mid-Year Program: A conversation about diversity in STEM virtual event video and Discussion Questions (PDF)
- 2020 Elevator Pitch Review virtual event video
- 2020 Informational Interview virtual event video
- CSE Mentor Program Virtual Panel Discussion: Graduating into a Recession video
- 2020 New Mentor Panel Webinar video
- "How can the CSE Career Center support your student?" webinar video
- 2019 CSE Mentor Panel Discussion video
- Webinar: Getting the most out of mentoring: Best practices from mentors and mentees
- Webinar: The inside scoop about mentoring: Tips from fellow U of M mentors
For more information, contact Andrea Hanson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in joining us, visit the CSE Mentor Program web page to learn how you can get involved.