Transfer from outside the UMN system

If you currently are or previously were enrolled at a two-year, technical, or four-year institution outside of the University of Minnesota, you have the ability to transfer to the Twin Cities campus and into the College of Science and Engineering (CSE). Admission into CSE is competitive and only occurs for fall semester. There is no spring admission option.

Please visit the University of Minnesota Office of Admission's Transfer Admissions Requirements: College of Science and Engineering website to learn more.