You can turn your interest in science and math into a career you’ll love in the College of Science and Engineering.
Choose from 18 majors
At the College of Science and Engineering, choose from 18 majors, obtain a dual degree, or create an interdisciplinary or combined degree program.
- Aerospace engineering and mechanics
- Biomedical engineering
- Bioproducts and biosystems engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Computer engineering
- Computer science
- Earth sciences
- Electrical engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Industrial and systems engineering
- Materials science and engineering
- Mechanical engineering