Gratitude from MCFAM
MCFAM is deeply grateful for the charitable donations and sponsorships we have received from individuals, alumni and organizations over the past year. All of their gifts have helped educate well deserving students in our undergraduate and graduate programs as well as our Machine Learning Summer Camps for high school students.
Perry (Yunpeng) Li)
MFM Diversity and Inclusion Fellowships
Four firms with deep local roots, who frequently hire MFM alumni, have made major gifts to recently-established fellowship funds that are dedicated to increasing diversity in our MFM incoming classes. The applicants who are awarded the fellowships include but are not limited to: the first generation in their family to go to college, have demonstrated financial need and/or who will add diversity to the student body.
Parametric Financial Mathematics Fellowship for Opportunity and Advancement
- Parametric, A Morgan Stanley Company
MFM Fellowship for Opportunity and Advancement
- Cargill Risk Management, US Bank and Allianz Investment Management
Allianz Life of North America Exam Reimbursement Fund
- In a continuing tradition, Allianz led a 2021 Financial Mathematics Exam (MF) workshop on campus last fall to help actuarial students prepare for the FM exam.
- Students who pass their exams and meet requirements, receive full reimbursement from Allianz.
The Travelers Companies
- Exam Reimbursement For CSE undergraduate students taking Actuarial Exams
- Machine Learning (ML) Summer Camp for High School Students
- 2021-2022 Scholarship to MCFAM for Talented Analytics Student
- 2022 Machine Learning Summer Camp for High School Students
Rasmussen Family Actuarial Scholarship
- Erik Rasmussen
- Voya Foundation
- Benevity Community Impact Fund
Institute for Mathematics and its Applications (IMA) – ML Summer Camp for High School Students
Federated Insurance Actuarial Scholarship
Twin Cities Actuary Club (TCAC)
United Health Group Inc.