Minor - Financial Mathematics
Students in other graduate programs at the University of Minnesota may choose to minor in Financial Mathematics.
How to declare the minor
Graduate degree plan students
- Indicate Mathematics in the minor field in part 2 of the Graduate Degree Plan.
- Indicate coursework to be used to meet minor requirements as “outside.”
- Obtain advisor approval.
- Email your degree plan to firstname.lastname@example.org for Financial Mathematics Academic Director approval.
- Add the graduate minor through OneStop.
- Complete the Minor Coursework form (UMN login required for form access).
- Complete the steps communicated upon receiving coursework approval.