Appointments and drop-ins
All in-person appointments have temporarily shifted to remote delivery. If you have an upcoming appointment, the reminder email will include information about accessing the appointment via Zoom. Learn more about Zoom.
In-person Drop-in services have been canceled. However, we are still available to answer your questions.
Please email your academic advisor or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have been admitted to your major, your departmental advisor and/or DUGs will also be helpful resources for major-specific questions.
CSE Academic Advising
Schedule an appointment with an advisor to talk about:
- Your courses for next semester
- Major changes to your academic plan
- Your academic progress, as required for athletes and ROTC
- Major declaration holds
- Academic probation or suspension
- Special circumstances in your life
For your convenience we offer online appointment scheduling. Schedule an advising appointment online.
- Pre-major students: You will receive an email when it's time to sign up for a registration appointment. Be sure to schedule an appointment right away. You cannot register until you have met with your advisor.
- Students admitted to their major: Work with your department to determine whether you need to schedule a registration appointment with your faculty or staff advisor.
Appointments unrelated to registration should be made 2-3 weeks in advance.