Career Center Office
The Career Center Office has responsibilities for the following:
- Career counseling
- Career workshops and resources
- Career fairs and employer events
- Major and career exploration
- Information about career-related experience
- Help with resumes, cover letters and interviewing
- Job and internship search assistance
- Graduate school preparation
Visit the Career Center web page.
Student Services in the College of Science and Engineering (Academic Advising, Career Center and Collegiate Life) are committed to creating and maintaining a welcoming and inclusive community of learning and scholarship by generating and maintaining support systems for all persons to thrive, especially those individuals and groups highlighted by the University of Minnesota’s Office of Equity and Diversity.
Diversity is embraced and recognized as enrichment to the overall educational experience. We strive to ensure that students, especially those from groups traditionally underrepresented in science and engineering, have the opportunity to realize their aspirations while also valuing their contributions to the daily life of the College of Science and Engineering.