Developing an AI-Based System For Improved Hemorrhagic Stroke Treatment: A Case Study In Collaboration
All are welcome
Join Minnetronix Medical and the Department of Biomedical Engineering for this month’s “Industry Grand Rounds” event.
- "Pursuing Better Patient Outcomes by Linking Interventions with Decision Support"— Aaron McCabe, Ph.D., Minnetronix Medical
- "Interventional Needs Enabled by Decision Support in the ICH Population"—Andrew Grande, M.D., Department of Neurosurgery
- "A Collaborative Approach to AI Development"—Laura Zitella Verbick, Ph.D., Minnetronix Medical
- "Reflections and Learnings from Collaboration"—Kaitlin Kramer, Minnetronix Medical
- "BME Curriculum and Student Research Experiences Working with Medical Image Processing and AI"—Matthew Johnson, Ph.D., Department of Biomedical Engineering