Transfer equivalencies

The College of Science and Engineering no longer maintains college-specific equivalencies.

Transferology has the most up to date and accurate information about transfer classes. If your course is not listed there, please follow the steps on the Transfer Credit Evaluation website to have a course reviewed. 

The University of Minnesota also has Transfer Guides that you may find helpful in planning your coursework.