Transfer between UMN system campuses

If you are currently enrolled at a University of Minnesota system campus other than Twin Cities (Crookston, Duluth, Morris), you have the ability to transfer to the Twin Cities campus and into the College of Science and Engineering (CSE). While this process is similar to transferring between colleges within the Twin Cities campus, there are specific pieces of information that you should know prior to applying. Admission into CSE is competitive and only occurs for fall semester. There is no spring admission option.

Please visit the University of Minnesota Office of Admissions Transfer Admissions Requirements: College of Science and Engineering website to learn more.