Other University resources
The University of Minnesota has several innovation spaces and resources on Campus available for students. Check out other spaces on campus!
Other University makerspaces
Twin Cities Campus
For more information about University-wide makerspaces and workshops, visit the UMN Makers website.
- ECE Depot
- Earl E. Bakken Medical Devices Center
- CLA LATIS
- College of Design Fabrication Shops
- Bio-Medical Library Makerspace
- Walter Library Breakerspace
- Gary S. Holmes Center for Entrepreneurship
- Wilson Research Collaboration Studio
- Art Department Innovation Resources: Wood & Metal Shop, Photo Crib, DSB, eStudio, XYZ Lab and more
- Regis Center Wood Shop—purchase wood on campus—contact Paul Linden at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information