Upcoming CSE Global Seminars
Winter Session 2020
- Tanzania—Design for Life: Water in Tanzania
Thursday, Jan. 2–Sunday, Jan. 19, 2020 (Winter Session)
*No longer accepting applications.
- Panama—Chemistry in the Field: Water Analysis and Environmental Impact
Friday, March 6-Sunday, March 15, 2020
First-year students should visit the Freshmen Global Seminars web page.
About CSE Global Seminars
CSE Global Seminars are popular short-term study abroad programs customized for CSE students.
- Seminars are led by CSE professors.
- There are no prerequisites or language requirements.
- Students earn three or fewer technical credits (may apply as technical electives with departmental approval).
- Financial aid and scholarships are available.
- Seminars are typically three weeks long or shorter during winter break or May Session.
- Seminar fees are approximately $4,800-$5,700—includes roundtrip travel, lodging, tuition, excursions, course materials, health insurance, and some meals.
If you have questions, contact the CSE International Programs Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The University of Minnesota awards thousands of dollars in study abroad scholarship support each year. Don't miss your opportunity to apply! Learn about available funds, deadlines, and application eligibility for University of Minnesota Learning Abroad Scholarships.