Policies, procedures, and forms
The College of Science and Engineering and the University of Minnesota have policies about course registration, academic performance, and scholastic integrity.
Contact CSE Academic Advising at 612-624-2890 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about policies.
Visit One Stop for general information about registration, deadlines, grades, transcripts, and more.
- Application to a major
- Course withdrawals
- Dean's List
- Maximum credit load petition guidelines
- Petitioning for exemptions
- Probation and suspension
- Repeating a course
- Scholastic integrity
- Use of electronic devices during exams
- Use of written comments in student evaluations of teaching (PDF)
Print the PDF below or pick up a hard copy in Lind Hall, Suite 105.
- Academic policy petition (PDF)
- Academic probation contract and self-assessment worksheet (PDF)
- Academic Progress Audit System (APAS) corrections form(PDF)
- Medical supplement (PDF)
- Petition for reinstatement after suspension (PDF)